$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$11.95 - $16.95
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
White Lightning's Chain Johnny solves the problem of how to transport and store your bike with the possible greasy mess. The Chain Johny uses a 2-ply rubber and nylon case with Velcro closures to slip over your drivetrain so the mess stays inside. Never worry about leaving greasy chain marks or tearing your upholstery again.
Clean your chain in under 20-seconds with White Lightning's The Trigger. Simply close the lid of The Trigger over your chain, spray, and backpedal your chain for about three revolutions. The Trigger comes with one 12-ounce can of Clean Streak so you'll have everything you need for a clean, quiet ride.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$4.95 - $120.00
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
$9.95 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$9.95 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.50 - $24.95
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$13.95 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$9.50 - $65.00
Degreaser 13 takes degreasing chemistry to new levels with performance that must be seen to be believed. Your drivetrain hasn't been this clean since the day you bought it! Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Fully water soluble and further activated by light scrubbing and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain with every surface cleaned completely. Pedro's advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$8.00 - $11.50
Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. - Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect’s incredible water dispersing action! It’s a perfect ‘all over’, after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts and paintwork. It’s ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn’t just disperse water after you’ve given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - 500ml Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
$16.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$6.95 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$15.99 - $19.99
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
$10.95 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
$15.00 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$5.99 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
$11.99 - $16.20
- Specially formulated 10wt mineral-oil fluid for Magura hydraulic disc and rim brakes (Blue color)
- Designed For All Conditions - Goes On Wet And Sets Up To A Soft, Pliable Wax - Shields Chain From The Elements - Reduces Abrasive Wear And Corrosion - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
- All Purpose Penetrating Lube - Forms A Protective Film On Metal - Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection - Displaces Water - Will Not Harm Plastic Or Painted Surfaces
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
Page 1 of 5 Next page