Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead. - 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut - Magnets keep all bits in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent - 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque - Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains) - Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
With a simple twist to engage with Ninja Master series cage, this weatherproof tool box contains a 16-function metal mini-tool for basic repair and maintenance. Tools - 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8mm Allen wrenches - 6mm hex tool bit - T10 / T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool* and chain hook Compatibility - Ninja Master cage series - Ninja Universal Bracket Weight - 92 g / 3.24oz (Ninja T16+) - 40 g / 1.41oz (ToolBox) - Leverage added on 4 / 6mm Allen wrench - L-type wrench - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Tool Body Material: Carbon fiber injection *The chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains.
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Topeak's Super Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a chain hook and a chain tool.
Topeak's X-Tool+ is an in intelligently designed, 11-function folding multi-tool that can easily handle most mid-ride adjustments and repairs. Perfect for everyday cycling, its updated design secures an 8mm hex tool bit between the tool's sides, allowing for a tight-folding design with extra capabilities. Includes a T20 / 2.5mm L-type wrench that can also be used to tighten the hinge pins of the X-Tool. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm hex tool bit - Torx wrench: T20 / T25 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Weight: 112g
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link
- The simple tightening of the spindle fits the chain pin with perfect precision and with its ergonomic design it is easy to use.
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
- Star nut setter for 1" and 1.125" threadless headsets
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
- Weighs up to 50kg - Designed to hang from repair stand clamp - Batteries not included - 1 year warranty
6- 25L bits w/holder, size: Phillips 1 & 2mm, Slotted 5 & 7mm, Torx 25 & 30mm. 3- 1/4”Dr. socket size:8 /9/10mm 1- Couple 1- L handle 3- Steel core tire levers 2- Hub cone spanner.13*14*15*16mm 1- Crank installation tool 1- Chain rivet extractor chain-shaped.lost-wax casting, for 8, 9, 10 speed chain, with 1 spare pin 1- BB wrench for use Shimano® Hollowtech & Truvativ® GXP® & FSA®, Campagnolo® 1- Freewheel turner(for 9 speed chains) 1- Headset wrench(32*36mm) 1- 15mm pedal wrench and 14*15mm box wrenches 1- Chainring nut wrench.w/crank cover wrench 1- 2 in 1 crank tool.for standard square type & Shimano splined octalink and ISIS 1- Cartridge B.B. tool for Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. 1- B-shaped spoke wrench, size: 3.2/3.3/3.5/4.0 mm 1- Double-ended wrench 8*10mm 6- Hex key wrenches 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm 1- 8mm hex key & 1/2”Dr. adaptor 1- Freewheel remover 1- Blow case
It is used to center the rim between the locknuts of the hub to insure that a wheel will perform properly. To make precision adjustments, a wheel alignment gauge is a very important tool. It allows simple checking of the central alignment of road, MTB, and BMX wheelsets from 20” to 29”. It works with most widths and could be used with the tire on the wheel.
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit provides everything needed to fix a punctured tire. The kit includes an eight-piece multi-tool, glueless tire patch kit, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges, and a seat bag to put it all in - 50 cubic inch seat bag with hook-and-loop mounting straps - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat-pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Glueless patch kit with six patches, sandpaper, instructions - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit has a water bottle cage as well as everything needed for common road-side fixes: an eight-piece multi-tool, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges. - Lightweight composite water-bottle cage - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
- Redesigned TPR handle features improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size marking, and color band for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's headset flat wrenches are made from 3.2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Flop Stop is a clever service upgrade for the most demanding and home bike mechanics alike. The Flop Stop is an adjustable solution to keep your handlebar position static while you manage detailed bike maintenance like brake bleeds, handlebar wrapping, and full assembly, to name just a few. This handlebar holder also works great when storing road bikes, fitness bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes to keep the front wheel straight.
$20.00 - $33.50
Metric Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench - Updated design features increased tip and head clearances, improved indexing, large easy-to-read size marking, and color bands for quick size identification. - Premium S2 tool steel construction and three precision tips ready to tackle any task. - Three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate in speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility. Pedro's Master T Handle wrenches have quickly become a favorite of elite mechanics around the world. With a solid foundation to build on, each wrench has been redesigned from the ground up. The new wrenches feature unmatched tip and head clearances, improved sliding T indexing, large easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick wrench identification.
Sliding T-Handle Torx Wrench - Updated design features increased tip and head clearances, improved indexing, large easy-to-read size marking, and color bands for quick size identification. - Premium S2 tool steel construction and three precision tips ready to tackle any task. - Three-position sliding t-handle design and extra-long extended leg offer the ultimate in speed, ergonomics, leverage, and versatility. Pedro's Master T Handle wrenches have quickly become a favorite of elite mechanics around the world. With a solid foundation to build on, each wrench has been redesigned from the ground up. The new wrenches feature unmatched tip and head clearances, improved sliding T indexing, large easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick wrench identification.
Adapt your older Pedro's grease injector to new grease tubes; items 6315031, 6215031, & 6195031. Fits into grease injectors with 9/16-20 UNF threads. Compatibility: - New adapter offers precise fit on Pedro's grease tubes: 6315031-Pedro's Grease - 6215031-White Grease (EU) - 6195031-Bio Grease 2.0 (EU) Without Adapter Grease Injector Fits: - 6205031-Syn Grease + - Older Pedro's grease tubes - Other tubes with 9/16-20 UNF thread.
Combining style, technology, and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features including an integrated, machined aluminum CO2 dispenser. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. There are seven available configurations featuring up-to-date options for all modern bicycles, including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 187g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool - CO2 inflator
An advanced service kit for the home mechanic as well as the bike shop mechanic. Includes all the parts and tools needed to service TRP and Tektro brakes. Just add mineral oil. Contains the following items: - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread-on hoses - Bleed port adapters - Bleed blocks for 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives, and barbs for both 5.5mm and 5.0mm hose Hose Diameters: - DH-R EVO, Quadiem, Slate T4: 5.0 mm - All other TRP and Tektro Brakes: 5.5 mm
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
$9.99 - $10.99
- Zyklop socket with 3/8 inch drive and holding function - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
RockShox, 11.4115.092.010, Complete service kit, 2011 Vivid Air
- 11 speed compatible - Allows removal, installation and peening of rivets
- Installs and removes threaded cups for 386Evo cranks
For 9-10 or 11 speed cassettes.
- Metal tire levers are used on wheels where mounting and dismounting the tires with plastic tire levers is difficult or impossible. - Can be stuck behind the spoke, with help of the hook on the end of the lever
- Designed to compress pistons by pushing the brake pads apart to speed service and pad replacement. - Specially shaped to prevent damages to the pads when compressing. - Soft handle provides good leverage, comfort and control.
- 1-Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear sprockets. - 1-2 in 1 cotterless crank tool for both standard square type and Shimano octalink - 1-Multi-function pedal wrench, 15 mm pedal wrench with 8 / 10 mm hex wrench. - 1-Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes. - 1-Chain rivet extractor, for 3/32" to 3/16" chains and 8, 9 & 10 speed chains . - 1-B.B. wrench, for Shimano Hollowtech II and other external bottom brackets. - 1-Crank installation tool. - 6-Hex key, size: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 mm, with a holder - 1-Patch repair kit, self-adhesive patch x 6, sandpaper x 1. - 1-Spoke wrench, 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.5 mm. - 1-Adaptor 8 mm hex x 1/2" Dr. - 1-Double-ended Torx key, T25. - 3-Tire lever. - 1-Blow case
$9.99 - $11.99
- Blade chrome plated, black anodised tip - Handle – polypropylene
Blade tension adjustable and comfortable handle make it an ideal hacksaw for you. TB-1161: Includes one steel blade 12" (300 mm) to cut metal components.
- Awl with round straight blade - Awl with round, 90° bent blade - Awl with round, double bent blade - Awl with round, double bent small blade
Page 1 of 13 Next page