Campagnolo's EPS Chorus Front Derailleur is made with a featherweight carbon fiber body for an unbeatable stiffness to weight ratio. The high torque, high drive motor is made in Switzerland to ensure the ultimate in shifting precision and reliability. Plus, the cage sports a special surface treatment for added stiffness and durability. - EPS Electronic Power Shift electronic front derailleur. This front derailleur requires specific, separate EPS wire harness, battery pack, and shifters - Monolithic technopolymer, carbon fiber body for the best stiffness and weight possible - Features an alloy outer cage, steel motor and gear housing - Waterproof, high over torque motor-gear box creates solid, ultra fast, under load front shifts - Automatic re-positioning/trim depending on the rear cog selected - Ride Setting allows returning home in the inner chainring should battery power fall - Rings: Double - Speed: 11 - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Min/Max: 34/55 teeth - Weight: 149g
$44.99 - $49.00
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$43.99 - $79.95
If you're looking for a high-quality, precision-shifting, light front derailleur, you've found it in Shimano's Ultegra. It's made of cold-forged aluminum with their wide-pivot design that stops flex for smooth, fast and exact shifts, even under load. And this fine derailleur is built tough for reliability and durability, too.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
$42.99 - $49.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
The Shimano Acera FD-T3000-2-TS3 front derailleur provides smooth, precise shifting for mountain bikes using a 2x9 speed drivetrain. - Precise and reliable shifting - Pre-assembled clamp band and inner cable fixing bolt - Smooth and accurate front shifting - Quick and easy installation - Total capacity: 16T
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
$94.99 - $124.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • For frames with traditional cable routing • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur: lightness, design, fluidity, and effectiveness. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur introduces many new techniques, starting with the leverage systems designed to speed up derailings. Less effort is needed to shift owing to the split front connecting rod, which prevents contact with the travel limit screw. Whilst the shape of the inner cage plate is engineered to guarantee maximum readiness for upshifting, the external monolith body in carbon fiber has been shaped to enhance the efficiency of the chain movement when going uphill and the readiness and fluidity in descent. The aesthetic impact of the component is consistent with the rest of the Super Record groupset due to the use of unidirectional carbon fiber and titanium stop screws. Micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position, which can be activated by the controls, help to prevent any contact with the chain, even in the case of maximum crossover. As regards compatibility, the new Super Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows the use of hoods measuring up to 32 mm thanks to the new upper connector rod and the double fixing position of the control cable.
Arsis is the pinnacle of microSHIFT's road component line. Featuring a cold-forged aluminum bracket and carbon outer link, this front derailleur delivers precise shifting under pressure. - Precisely designed cold-forged bracket for smooth, accurate shifts - Stiff lever arm for quick response - Designed for 43.5mm chainline - Chainstay angle: 61-66° - Compatible with Shimano 11-speed road systems
$22.99 - $24.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
The SRAM RED eTap AXS front derailleur leverages our advancements with X-Range gearing. The derailleur design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, making it a perfect fit for modern riding. And the shifting is quick and precise. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new SRAM RED front chainring combinations - The most responsive, quick, and precise front shifting to date - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Speeds: 2x12 - Front derailleur compatibility: Road-Yaw - Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees
SRAM's Chain Spotter fits on your seat tube beneath your front derailleur to keep the chain from coming off, which keeps you riding and prevents chain and frame damage, too. It's made of lightweight aluminum and includes all mounting hardware. Just bolt it on and go. No front derailleur fine-tuning needed.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : High Clamp
$54.99 - $59.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
Compatible with Shimano 10-speed mountain shifters as well as microSHIFT variations, the XCD front derailleur performs well under the pressures of mountain bike racing. - Full aluminum construction - Includes adapter for 31.8mm seat tube - Chainstay angle: 66-69°
Mezzo front derailleurs offer durable construction and seamless compatibility with existing systems, making repairs and upgrades easy. - Aluminum bracket, plastic body - Includes 31.8mm clamp adapter
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and their GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Derailleur capacity: 14-tooth
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
The SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance—for those that explore all roads—and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. No compromises; never miss a shift. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Page 1 of 3 Next page