700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
$58.99 - $64.95
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$59.00 - $64.95
- Designed for breathtaking speed, while reducing both rolling resistance and aero drag. - This is the fastest and best performing tire in the P ZERO VELO family. - With our patented SmartNET Silica compound providing outstanding grip - You can ride this tire in wild conditions like never before with a TT tire.
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance - Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in harsh weather conditions - Overall increased SmartNET Silica tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extensive mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
Page 1 of 1