Parts & Accessories
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Decals for replacement rims
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
A safe haven for your wheelset. - Soft protective wheel bag for safe transport of two wheels up to 29 inches. - Engineered for Crankbrothers by EVOC. - Durable, water resistant construction made from polyurethane coated 600D polyester - Internal divider keeps wheels protected from each other - Integrated pocket for stowing small items - Integrated axle protection - Integrated carry handles
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
Replacement nipples for installing spokes on ENVE carbon fiber cycling wheels. Rim, spoke, and hub won’t stay together on their own. These are the only nipples you should use on our wheels. - Material: Brass - ENVE nipples are required in order to keep your wheel warranty valid
The finest wheels deserve the best skewers. These skewers echo ENVE's design ethos of light weight, durability, and aesthetics. This set of high-end quick release skewers for ENVE carbon fiber wheels also work well with any QR hubs and dropouts requiring 100/130mm (Rim Brake) or 100/135mm skewers (Disc Brake). - Weight: 87g (100/130), 88g (100/135)
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
Replacement axles for Manitou forks
On today's raod forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic front hubs to 9mm - One pair required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain rear hubs to Quick Release - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
Mavic's road quick releases feature a composite lever and Mavic's exclusive cam system. Sturdy and tight, these quick releases allows quick and lightweight wheel fixing.
Get rolling again with a replacement 10-speed freehub body for Mavic wheels.
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 freehubs - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10-speed road or 11-speed MTB cassettes
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 hubs
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Page 1 of 7 Next page