Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Stan's Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Wider but even lighter than the original Crest
- More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
- WideRight optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Only|
|Inner Rim Width||23.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||26.3mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 29-inch||847746032441||SWCT90036|
|148 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 29-inch||847746032465||SWCT90038|