The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
$24.99 - $39.95
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
Increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. Features: - Blast-Resistant Glass Reflective Lens - 360 Degree Adjustable Viewing Angle - Mounts 21-26mm Diameter Bars (5mm Hex Wrench Required For Install) - Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber Body Specs: - Mounts 21mm-26mm Diameter Handlebars - Lens: Blast-Resistant Glass - Color: Black - Weight: 119 Grams (Per Side) / 238 Grams (Combined Left and Right) - Quantity: 1 (Left/Right Sides Sold Individually) - Installation Notes: 5mm Hex Wrench Required
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - High-Definition, Blast Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Rotates 360 Degrees - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
$14.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Blackburn's Road Mirror mounts to any road-brake lever, so you have a clear view of what's behind and can stay safe. The included adjustable mounting hardware helps eliminate rattles and shakes, too, so the image is sharp and easy to see.
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Page 1 of 1