Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$187.99 - $359.99
Treat yourself to race-day tech, everyday, with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 Wheels. Smooth, stiff, and light, these wheels are primed for seasons of group rides, personal bests, and accelerations out of the pack. The rims are tubeless compatible for phenomenal cornering grip, less flats, and road-smoothing lower tire pressure. Double-butted, bladed stainless steel spokes lace up to Ultegra hubs featuring the renowned high-quality angular contact bearings that Shimano has built their wheel reputation upon. And to keep the hubs rolling perfectly, their Digital Adjustment System allows for tool-free, simple hub adjustments.
After designing the CLX 50s, we realized that an affordable, race-worthy carbon wheelset was nowhere to be found—until the CL 50 Disc was developed, that is. We paired our quiver-killing CLX 50 Disc rim with DT Swiss Competition round spokes, our Aero Flange Disc hubs with DT Swiss 350 internals, and steel bearings to deliver you an exceptional wheelset at a more than accessible price. Why disc you ask? With our disc-specific rims, you not only ditch the brake track, but you get a stronger, more impact-resistant rim. This comes at the hands of a disc-specific carbon layup that optimizes stiffness and keeps weight as close to its rim-brake brethren as possible. And all the while, you get incredible brake modulation and power in all conditions. Sharing rims with the CLX 50s, the CL 50s feature many of the benefits as their higher-end siblings. Even though the CL 50 is similar in weight to many wheels in the “lightweight” category, aerodynamics came at the forefront of the development. With this, we jumped headlong into Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modeling to arrive at various rim shapes that could make the CL 50 as fast and light as possible. It took a while, but we narrowed the rim shape down to three contenders that were then CNC machined into rims, built into wheels, and put into the Win Tunnel. In the tunnel, we tested every wheel, ours and the competition's, with a 24C tire (measuring 26C), as tires can drastically affect testing. We chose a modern-width tire to design our rims around, because they not only allow for less tire pressure (which results in more comfort and less rolling resistance) but are also just as aerodynamically efficient when paired with the correct rim width. Now it was time for final testing validation. The result? A 50mm-deep, 1515-gram clincher wheelset that's race-ready and wallet-friendly. - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss-Ready - Rim Material: Carbon - Braking Surface: Disc brake only - Rim Depth: 50mm - Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external - Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1) - Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1) - Spoke Count: 21 front, 24 rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro LockBrass hexagonal - Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, quick-release or 12mm thru-axle end cap - Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed, quick-release or 142x12mm thru-axle end cap - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Extras: Roval steel quick-releases, Roval tubeless plugs and valves, Front quick-release & 12mm endcaps, Rear quick-release & 142x12 thru-axle endcaps - Total Wheelset Weight: 1,515g
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$1,100.00 - $1,400.00
Specialized's CLX 50 full-carbon clincher is the perfect all-around race wheel, proven by multiple grand tour wins. The aerodynamic, optimized rim shape slices through the wind while preserving the confident, stable handling of a box section rim. A wide internal rim width provides an optimal tire profile for incredibly precise handling and stiffness.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
$499.95 - $1,000.00 $1,000.00 Up to 50% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
The deep profile rims and aero spokes of Campy's Pista wheels carve through the air while you give it your all in the sprint lane. Perfect for the track, these slick tubular wheels hold speed and are built to stay stiff and true through the turns. Plus, the track-specific hubs feature Campy's legendary, smooth-rolling bearings, steel axles and self-locking nuts, too.
On today's MTB frames, there are many diameters and width dropouts standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match with those frames: 142mm extenders for ITS-4 hubs, 142 mm extenders for TS-2 hubs and QR adapters (delivered with a front quick release) for all of them. - Converts a 12mm rear axle to fit in a frame with 9.5mm dropouts - Requires one pair per hub
On today's MTB forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic Crossmax ST/SX front hub to use a 15mm axle - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 150mm/157mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec DH82SB - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 120mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Fixed/Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-51 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20 - Skewers Included Yes
- EVO E-Tour 20 24" single wall rim - Silver - Inner Rim Width: 19.8 mm - Rim Height: 16.8 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. Flow MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8-inches - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubeless disc-brake wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubeless - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
Built for all-day trail rides and enduro racing, and developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team, Stan's Bravo wheelset rethinks carbon fiber from the ground up. The Bravo's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than Stan's aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster. Patented Bead Socket tubeless technology improves traction, and creates a lighter, stronger rim. Weighing less than 1608g (26"), the Bravo's 32mm WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height. With the added durability and quick engagement of Stan's Neo Ultimate hubs, the Bravo is the new benchmark for trail wheelsets. Bravo wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - Designed for trail, all-mountain and enduro racing - Faster engaging, 100% CNC-machined Neo Hubs - Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance - WideRight rim design optimized for wider trail and all-mountain tires
Back to the roots of Race Face. Expanding on their game-changing Atlas line and developed in conjunction with Devinci Global Racing, these wheels are built for the toughest DH tracks on earth. Bring rock gardens to their knees, make step downs bow down, laugh in the face of 20 park laps a day. Downhill and freeride strength rim built on the incredible 3-deg engagement Vault hub. Pack these wheels on your next DH trip and you’ll be smiling all the way down the track. HUB - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and larger bearings - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - Wide bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Individually sprung pawls - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R) - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal Width - Tubeless Ready (tape and valves installed) - 4.5mm Offset improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - 6069 Aluminum construction - Dent and flat resistant bead design
$31.99 - $32.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on or QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
Page 1 of 20 Next page