Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
$69.90 - $79.90
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with NYC pride. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a Texas Star. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- For installation or removal of pedals - Compatible with most pedal axles - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - 15mm wrench size
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- For installation or removal of external bearing style bottom brackets - Compatible with most external bearing bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - For 44mm external cups
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For installation or removal of cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with Shimano and ISIS standard bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
$13.99 - $29.99
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
Page 1 of 12 Next page